Monday, June 16, 2008

Pocket Shower for developmental activitsts or trekking enthusiasts

I usually go for treks (interested? if you are from Mumbai or Pune, do let me know!). And I just love those visits. Moreover, I also visit Rural villages just for my own understanding of grass-root issues. During those visits, sleeping bag has been exceptionally useful. However, there is little discomfort when I love to take bath in the places surrounded by lovely green (trees). Nature makes me amazingly refreshed. I think, Pocket Shower might help for such nature baths.

Description of Pocket Shower:

Made from heat-resistant waterproof fabric, the Pocket Shower is super compact, measuring only 3” x 6” and weighing just 4.25 ounces when zipped and empty. To use, simply fill the 10 Liter (2.6 gallon) Pocket Shower, hang it using its 20 feet of lightweight cord and two tough built-in rings, and enjoy your shower.

The shower features a compact shower head that you can use to adjust the flow of water from an efficient trickle to a free-flowing shower that lasts about 8 and a half minutes when fully open.

For a warm shower, fill it up early and let the black fabric soak up the sun during the day. And when not in use, you can use the Pocket Shower as a regular dry sack to transport clothes or sleeping bags.

We need this Pocket Shower to be adaptable to Indian conditions and moreover with a less price tag. Any grass-root innovator there?

No comments: